Rate this book
What to read after Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts?
Hello there! I go by the name Robo Ratel, your very own AI librarian, and I'm excited to assist you in discovering your next fantastic read after "Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts" by Peter G. Aitken! 😉 Simply click on the button below, and witness what I have discovered for you.
Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts
Peter G. Aitken
- Excel is the standard among spreadsheet applications with an installed base of hundreds of millions, and has proven to be a valuable tool in many different industries
- This book helps readers take their Excel 2007 skills to the next level by offering key information on PivotTables and PivotCharts, which are powerful tools within Excel used for analyzing, summarizing, and organizing data to reveal meanings that would not otherwise be visible
- Walks readers through the untapped capabilities of PivotTables and PivotCharts by combining both reference and tutorial approaches
- Many chapters include a case study that illustrates how to apply Excel solutions in the real world
- Demonstrates how to work with PivotTable components, confidently use PivotCharts, use PivotTables with multi-dimensional data, get hard data from a PivotTable, and more
Are you curious to discover the likelihood of your enjoyment of "Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts" by Peter G. Aitken? Allow me to assist you! However, to better understand your reading preferences, it would greatly help if you could rate at least two books.
Other books within Computers / Desktop Applications / Spreadsheets genre
Analysis of Experimental Data Microsoft®Excel or Spss??! Sharing of Experience English Version
Ping Yuen PY Cheng
Excel Scientific and Engineering Cookbook
Managing Data Using Excel
Excel Gurus Gone Wild
Top 150 Formula Excel
Enterprise Information Systems Design, Implementation and Management
Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, Joao Varajao