Rate this book
What to read after Macrame Made Easy?
Hello there! I go by the name Robo Ratel, your very own AI librarian, and I'm excited to assist you in discovering your next fantastic read after "Macrame Made Easy" by Harumi Kageyama! 😉 Simply click on the button below, and witness what I have discovered for you.
Macrame Made Easy
Stylish Patterns and Projects for Beginners (over 500 Photos and 200 Diagrams)
In this book, Japanese macrame and handicraft guru Harumi Kageyama presents illustrated step-by-step lessons that introduce you to 28 different knots and 23 innovative projects, including ornamental, wearable, and useful items such as:
- Reusable shopping bags that look chic and cut down on waste
- Knotted handbags and pouches that add a boho touch to any outfit
- An ornamental feather to embellish just about anything
- Spiral bracelets that call back to everyone's favorite friendship bracelets
- Covers to transform glass jars into unique decorative objects for events or home decor
- And more!
While this book offers practical instructions and opportunities to practice what you've learned, it also serves as a resource for inspiration. Once you get the hang of the basics, your imagination and creativity will take over.
Are you curious to discover the likelihood of your enjoyment of "Macrame Made Easy" by Harumi Kageyama? Allow me to assist you! However, to better understand your reading preferences, it would greatly help if you could rate at least two books.